Publications & Readings
* “Consuela Speaks Her Mind” is a finalist in Narrative magazine Spring 2018 Story Contest.
* In 2018, Marianne Rogoff’s work made the Short List for the Bath International Novella-in-Flash Award, Top 10 for Sequestrum’s Editor’s Reprint Award, and Top 10 for the Tillie Olsen Short Story Award.
* Her story “Attention” was one of three Tillie Olsen Award Top 10 winners selected for publication in the July 2018 issue of Tishman Review.
* Pushcart Prize nominated story collection, Love Is Blind in One Eye: 7 Stories, was published by Shebooks, May 2016, in ebook and print.
* 10-minute play "Common Tongues" was among nine shorts selected for staged readings at Mill Valley Public Library's February Shorts Festival! Thanks to Lavinia Spalding, who first published this as a short story in The Best Women's Travel Writing 2011, and to playwriting teachers, Lynne Kaufmann and Dyke Garrison, who guided "translation" for the stage. At Creekside Room Tuesday February 23, 2016 at 7:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
* Pints & Prose, March 17, 2015, 6-9pm, Peri's Fairfax, Guest Reader with the Tuesday Night Writers, followed by Open Mic, strictly 5 minutes, then Live Music.
* LitQuake: LitCrawl at Rebound Books, San Rafael. Saturday October 11, 2014, 10am-11am. Reading travel stories with Laura McAndish King and Lisa Alpine.
* A tribute to Marianne Rogoff's teacher Gina Berriault and review of Berriault's new collection from Counterpoint Press, Three Short Novels, appears Summer 2014 in Mill Valley Literary Review.
* Reading at Get Lit with other women travel writers on Wednesday July 23, 2014, 7pm, Corkscrew Wine Bar, Petaluma, CA.
* An excerpt from long story "Apprehension" was published July 2014 in East Coast Ink issue on Portraiture.